The SESC 2019 Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts
Deadline: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name, address, phone number and email address)
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are SESC members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body | 500 Words Maximum
- Introduction (≤100 words); Methods (≤125 words); Results (≤150 words); Conclusion (≤125 words)
- 1 optional graphic, table or photo
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Note: Case Report Submissions are welcome!
ORAL | Oral presentations are the highest level of podium presentation achievement. Abstracts submitted as ORAL are required to submit a manuscript to The American Surgeon if accepted for podium presentation. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Quickshot Oral presentation.
VIDEO | Video submissions must not exceed 8 minutes in length, sound is optional and MP4 or MOV formats. As part of the video submission process, a written abstract must be submitted. New – accepted videos may now submit to The American Surgeon!
QUICKSHOT ORAL | Quickshot Oral submissions will be considered for non-podium presentation opportunities.
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS (NEW!) | SESC is soliciting abstracts from Advanced Practice Providers to be considered for podium presentation during the SESC APP Symposium. Any APP submissions that are not accepted for the symposium, may be considered for Quickshot Oral Presentation at the general meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at #SESC19